The holidays are all about family time and gift giving—so what better way to celebrate than creating homemade holiday gifts with your family! Often finding gifts can be stressful and expensive, so this easy and low cost craft is a great go-to. These Paper Mache mason jars are the perfect holiday gift. Just place a little candle inside to add a festive ambiance, or swap out the candle for some flowers to create an adorable centerpiece.
Here’s what you will need:
- Mason Jars
- Clear Glue
- Paint Brush
- Collected leaves
- Hemp rope
- Prepare a workspace—line your table with newspaper to avoid messes!
- Cover the Mason Jar with glue
- Carefully place the leaves on the mason jar
- Add a layer of glue on top of all the leaves as a glaze
- Tie a piece of hemp or ribbon around the top for a cute finishing touch
- Let it dry, place either candles or flowers, and you’re ready to go!
Photo credit: Spark and Chemistry