Love is in the air! Valentine’s means sweet treats, words, and crafts. If you are still looking for a cute and easy DIY Valentine’s gift for your child’s teacher, look no further. This tissue paper flower bouquet is the ultimate DIY craft this season. It is easy, cute and a unique DIY Valentine’s gift that is not overused.
DIY Valentine’s Bouquet
-Pink, red, and white tissue paper
-Valentine’s Day pencils
-Hot glue and glue gun
-Pencil (to write with)
- First, gather three sheets of tissue paper and staple them together.
- Then, using the stencil, draw a circle with the staple in the middle. Cut out the circle.
- Next, cut designs along the edge of your circle. Your designs can be zig zags, waves, or small V’s. The shape of the flower will depend on the design.
- Now, hold the tissue paper in the center and pull it apart to shape it into a flower.
- Next, hot glue the bottom of the flower to the Valentine pencil to make a stem.
- You completed your first flower! Now keep making more so that you have enough for a bouquet.
After you make multiple flowers, arrange them in a small vase or cute cup for a DIY Valentine’s Day flower bouquet. Add your favorite Valentine’s candies to the vase for a special treat. This is the perfect DIY Valentine’s craft for someone special in your child’s life! What is your favorite Valentine’s craft? Let us know in the comments below! Happy Valentine’s Day!