Meet guavakids, the company created in order to provide parents worldwide with functional, beautiful, and eco-conscious products. They’re launching into the baby market this September with their flagship product: guavamitts.These innovative baby mittens are designed to actually stay on hands, engage babies’ senses, and be gentle on the environment.
Most gloves or mittens on the market meet one or two of these criteria, but guavamitts are the first to combine all three of these necessities into one adorable package. Guavamitts boast the industry’s first two-part closure on an infant mitten, with elastic on the back and an adjustable velcro tab on the front. Thanks to this new closure system, they stay snug on hands and can be adjusted to the right size as they grow. By wearing mittens babies no long run the risk of scratching their faces, and can avoid ingesting germs from others who touch their hands. Their contrast pattern designs are the FIRST mitt to help engage babies senses.
– 70% bamboo* / 30% organic cotton blend for mitten body
– 100% cotton for prints
*viscose from bamboo
– O/S (one size fits all)
– machine wash, tumble dry warm
JBF is giving away a pair of chocolate Guavamitts (O/S) to one (1) lucky person! (ARV $12.00). To enter, just leave a comment on this article letting us know if you or someone you know would love to receive these mittens. A winner will be chosen at random from the comments and announced here on Friday, October 20, 2011 around 10:00 pm CST.
For extra chances to win:
1. Follow @JBFFranchise on Twitter.
2. Like Just Between Friends Franchise Systems, Inc on Facebook.
3. Share the giveaway on your Facebook profile page.
4. Send out a tweet: I entered to win a pair of Guavamitts from @Guavakids on @JBFFranchise blog http://bit.ly/iaQVeL
5. Visit our website www.jbfsale.com, take a look around and comment of what you found.
Please leave a comment of each additional entry.