Nowadays with the Internet, it is simple for someone to find out everything about your child and put him or her in danger. Using the Internet has become a way of life for our kids and this can be very dangerous. Your children are at risk of stalking, bullying, and addiction. Use the tips below to allow your children to safely use the Internet.
What Not To Do On the Internet
• NEVER give out your name, number, address, school name, or email
• NEVER send a picture of yourself to anyone
• NEVER respond to new people
• NEVER follow anyone that you do not know
• NEVER download anything without checking with an adult first.
• NEVER share details about your life with anyone
• NEVER use mean or hateful words. This is considered bullying and could cause a lot of trouble.
There are several other tips that could be helpful with keeping your children safe but these few are very important and can honestly save your child’s life. The world wide web has turned into a very unsafe place and you need to take precautions to keep your little ones safe.