Eco Friendly Cloth Diapers from Lotus Bumz is a new mom must-have!
Lorain Herderstarted Lotus Bumz when she realized that there is a great need for an affordable cloth diaper. After deciding to go with cloth diapers with her new born she decided more parents need to know and and be able to afford this great way of diapering. She saw the physical benefits that it had on baby’s skin as well as knew that using cloth diapers are so much better for the environment then disposable diapers.
All diapers have:
Shiny, leak-proof exterior (PUL)
Three rows of adjustment snaps to allow for a small/medium/large size in one diaper
Hip snaps to prevent the sides from drooping
Waist tab overlaps for extra-small waist size
Includes a 3-layer microfiber insert
Benefits of Lotus Bumz Cloth Diapers:
*Help the environment -It takes 1 disposable diaper 200 years to decompose!
*Great for baby’s skin-Helps reduce diaper rash.
*Saves you money! Families who use cloth diapers save an average of $1500-2500 on diapers
Price: $16.97 Visit http://www.lotusbumz.com/
JBF is giving away a Lotus Bumz in Grassy Green to one (1) lucky person! (ARV $16.97). To enter, just leave a comment on this article letting us know if you or someone you know would love this product and why.
A winner will be chosen at random from the comments and announced here on Friday, February 24, 2011 around 10:00 pm CST.
1. Follow @JBFFranchise on Twitter.
2. Like Just Between Friends Franchise Systems, Inc on Facebook and share the giveaway on your Facebook profile page.
3. Like the Lotus Bumz Cloth Diapers Facebook page and leave a comment about the giveaway.
4. Send out a tweet: I entered to win a cloth diaper from @lotusbumz on @JBFFranchise blog http://bit.ly/iaQVeL
5. Visit our website www.jbfsale.com, take a look around and comment of what you found.
Please leave a comment of each additional entry.