PottyCover is a disposable toilet seat cover for children that covers the sides and the front of the toilet, to keep away germs at public rest-rooms. It is made of non-woven fabric coated with a layer of plastic, creating a waterproof barrier between the toilet and the child. This product has the largest coverage of all seat covers on the market and for added convenience, each seat cover is individually packaged in a small, easy to open bag that makes it super easy to always keep one or two in a purse or a back pocket.
Using a public restroom with a young child could be very stressful, but with PottyCovers the whole family can feel safe knowing that even at the filthiest bathrooms they will be protected from germs. We designed this product for kids, but it has become a must-have travel item for many of our adult customers.
A pack of PottyCovers sells for $5.99 and it is available on Amazon, Ebay, all Buy Buy Baby stores around the country and at select Bed Bath & Beyond stores. Visit www.PottyCover.com.
JBF is giving away a package of PottyCovers to one (1) lucky person! (ARV $5.99). To enter, just leave a comment on this article letting us know if you or someone you know would love this product and why.
A winner will be chosen at random from the comments and announced here on Friday, March 16, 2011 around 10:00 pm CST.
1. Follow @JBFFranchise on Twitter.
2. Like Just Between Friends Franchise Systems, Inc on Facebook and share the giveaway on your Facebook profile page.
3. Like the PottyCover on Facebook and leave a comment about the giveaway.
4. Send out a tweet: I entered to win Potty Covers from @PottyCover on @JBFFranchise blog http://bit.ly/iaQVeL
5. Visit our website www.jbfsale.com, take a look around and comment of what you found.
Please leave a comment of each additional entry.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Congratulations to our winner Lynn Ellenberger!