As we get ready to say goodbye to the summer days, I’m all about finding a refreshing treat to cool down these 100-degree days. In our house, popsicles are always a parent and kiddo favorite! If you’re sick of buying sugary processed desserts, we’ve got an awesome recipe to share today! This DIY fudgsicle recipe combines everything you look for in a dessert recipe Peanut butter, chocolate, and most important a cool treat perfect for our final summer days. Here is our family favorite DIY fudgsicles recipe. It’s just as delicious as it is simple!
- 1/2 cups of sugar-free peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw cocoa powder
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- First, blend the peanut butter, almond milk, cocoa powder, and agave in a blender. Set on medium while setting on pulse when needed. The mixture should be combined smoothly before moving on to the following steps.
- Next, add the coconut oil little by little, while continuing to mix. Continue to do this until all coconut oil has been added and combined well.
- Finally, you’re ready to the mixture into the molds. Start by putting chocolate chips in the bottom of the popsicle molds. Then you can add the mixture into the molds and place in freezer until completely frozen. All you have left to do is enjoy them!
There’s nothing as delicious as the first scoop of ice cream in June, but these DIY fudgsicles come in a close second! My kiddos not only love to eat these sweet treats but they love helping me make them, too! These will without a doubt soon become a quick family favorite. What are some of your favorite DIY popsicle recipes? Leave your comments below!