As parents, we love to find fun activities for our kiddos. Especially around the holidays because it’s a great time to teach them a little bit about history, too! So when we come across a fun activity that opens the door for education, we are all about it! So once we found this paper shamrock St. Patrick’s Day craft, we couldn’t wait to share! This is a great craft for the younger kiddos, and it’s a great time to talk to them about St. Patrick’s Day and why we celebrate it. Here’s how to get started on this paper shamrock craft!
- Green crepe paper (can substitute green tissue paper)
- White card stock
- Glue stick
- Shamrock template
- Print template onto white card stock and cut it out.
- Cute (or tear) crepe paper into small pieces.
- Working in small sections, apply glue to the shamrock.
- Crumple the crepe paper and glue to the shamrock until the shamrock is covered.
This paper shamrock craft is not only super fun for the younger kiddos, but it can be fun for us as parents to watch their creativity grow. This is also a great time to educate your kiddos on any fun family traditions you might celebrate around St. Patrick’s Day! Either way, your kiddos will love this craft! What are some of your favorite spring holiday crafts? Let us know in the comments below!
Craft tutorial via The Resourceful Mama.