Living Tree, a new web and mobile service, connects the network of people who raise, teach, coach and interact with children. No more reminders on the fridge! Finally, there is a one place to organize schedules, converse and share precious memories safely and securely.
Created by parents, Living Tree provides a private environment to help organize a busy family with coordination tools for parents, caregivers, teachers, coaches and others. The mobile app is available for iPhone and Android.
Living Tree supports families in three major areas:
- Shared calendar system
- Automatically integrates classes, school events, parent-teacher conferences, sports practices/games
- Real-time calendar updates with mobile notification
- Supports Outlook, Apple Cal, Google Calendar, etc
- The “Conversation” feature provides tools for parents, caregivers, teachers and coaches to securely converse with each other, share posts, media and other files that may support a child’s development
SHARING AND REMEMBERING:
- The “Memories” feature allows parents, teachers and coaches to share photos and videos
Living Tree is a modern way for tech savvy parents to coordinate, converse and share their child’s class assignments, activities, events and appointments with the network that matters most.