Now that Halloween and Thanksgiving have passed, Christmas is literally everywhere. Basically, every store window, every email newsletter and every ad you see has Christmas deals plastered everywhere. So it’s easy to understand why you might want to tuck away your favorite pastel and sheer nail polishes. Not that you actually need an excuse to switch out your nail polish colors, but the holiday season is the perfect time to pep up your manicure! So without further ado, here are the must-haves for winter!
- Deborah Lippmann Berry Wine Gel – This is a beautiful wine shade, which pairs perfectly with your favorite bottle.
- Essie, Ready to Boa – The perfect wine color for the holidays with a little glimmer.
- Smith & Cult, Gold – This glimmery gold is perfect for any New Year’s celebration!
- Love OPI, Santa Baby – Reds never go out of style, especially in the winter.
- YSL Couture, Silver Clash – Another super shiny shade will leave you feeling like you’re taking confetti everywhere you go.
- Context, Slow Down – This pale nude is perfect for rose and cinnamon shade lovers.
- Essie, On Your Mistletoes – A true evergreen color that will have you thinking of firs all winter long!
- Essie, Dressed To The 90’s – This dark purple mixed with green gives a beautiful iridescent shimmer that you’ll never wanna live without.
The beginning of the cold weather season officially allows us to trade in our light jackets and shorts to winter coats and scarves! But don’t forget to step up your manicure game too. Whether you can’t resist a bold glittery shade or you can’t say no to your favorite neutrals, there are tons of options! What are your favorite winter nail polish colors? Leave your comments below!