After the book bag, the most important item every kid needs for back-to-school is a lunchbox. Kids want to carry something cool and current, while parents want a lunchbox that’s easy to use, easy to clean, and good for the environment.
2010 winner of the prestigious Green Good Design Awards and the International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA), yubo has redefined today’s lunchbox inside and out, making pedestrian designs, the need for wasteful plastic baggies, and smelly messes a thing of the past.
Kids crave yubo’s personalization options. Available in five delicious colors—pink, blue, orange, green and gray for the more sophistacted user—children can customize yubo with a wide array of changeable faceplates designs to suite any taste, as well as optionally add their name or upload their own artwork or photos to express individuality. yubo is at the top of every parent’s back-to-school list for its revolutionary easy to clean and eco-conscious design.
Price: $29.95 Visit http://www.getyubo.com
JBF is giving away a yubo Blue Lunchbox with Dinosaurs faceplate set to one (1) lucky person! (ARV $29.95). To enter, just leave a comment on this article letting us know if you or someone you know would love this product and why.
A winner will be chosen at random from the comments and announced here on Friday, March 9, 2011 around 10:00 pm CST.
1. Follow @JBFFranchise on Twitter.
2. Like Just Between Friends Franchise Systems, Inc on Facebook and share the giveaway on your Facebook profile page.
3. Like the yubo Facebook page and leave a comment about the giveaway.
4. Send out a tweet: I entered to win a yubo lunchbox on @JBFFranchise blog http://bit.ly/iaQVeL
5. Visit our website www.jbfsale.com, take a look around and comment of what you found.
Please leave a comment of each additional entry.
Congratulations to our winner Judith Bayer! To thank all those who entered, Shop www.getyubo.com, Promo code: JBFyubo, expires Tuesday 3/13.